The Futurist Marketing Hall of Fame recognizes those campaigns that have stepped away from legacy tools to create marketing programs that define the future of marketing. Companies recognized across three categories for innovative use of marketing to build the brand and generate marketshare, are:
Category 1: 100% Digital
1. Jet Airways - Launched a new travel route and saw increased traction on their online presence.
Marketing champion: Belson Coutinho, Sr GM- eCommerce and Initiatives
2. HOPSIM - Launch of an international SIM card on LinkedIn and already has 1300 customers.
Marketing champion: Yashi Goel, VP-Operations
3. Au Bon Pain - Established and introduced Au Bon Pain in India on Facebook to drive brand awareness by 85% and increase footfall.
Marketing champion: Subbanna Kannur, Business head
4. Citibank - Sustainable online customer acquisition through a blend of owned and paid media.
Marketing champion: Gowri Mukherjee, SVP & Head - eBusiness
Category 2: Mixed Media
1. Apollo Munich Health Insurance - 'Take a Pause. Think about Health Insurance'
campaign with over 15,000 queries over 60 days and sales growth of 147%
Marketing champion: Ravi Vishwanathan, CMO
2. ING Vysya - 'Be good at money' campaign encouraging financial literacy using outdoor
Marketing champion - Sonalee Panda, Head of Marketing
3. Max Health Care - Creating awareness about health issues through campaigns and driving neighbourhood programs resulting in 20-25 % new customer acquisition.
Marketing champion: Arpita Mukherjee, AGM – Marketing and Product Planning
4. Reliance Life Insurance - Raised contributions of over Rs. 70L as part of their 'Boundaries for Books' campaign in association with ICC and Room to Read
Marketing champion: Sanjay Jain, President and CMO
5. Dr Lal’s Path Labs - Doctor activation plan and promoting preventive diagnostics and pro-active health care with a walk in sale growth of 45 %
Marketing champion: Sameer Kaul, VP Marketing
6. IndusInd Bank - Launch of “Works for you” campaign across traditional and digital media resulting in 65% penetration within one month of launch
Marketing champion: Mohit Ganju, SVP and Head Marketing and Communication
Category 3: Futurist Frugal Marketer
1. Café coffee day - Launch of a new dessert based on audience feedback which is already contributing 19% of dessert sales
Marketing champion: Ramakrishnan, President - Marketing
2. Abiba Systems - Increased sales achieved with a shoe-string budget
Marketing champion: Senthil Nathan, Head Marketing